Deposit & Surface Analysis (DSA™)
The Deposit & Surface Analysis (DSA) test kit is designed for the measurement of total biological activity in deposits, on biofilm collection devices, in solid products, and on surfaces. The information gained can be used to quickly troubleshoot and optimize a microbial growth control program to curb excess build–up – and over time lead to the prevention of biofilms.
- Results available in 5 minutes.
- Includes all reagents and disposables needed to analyze sessile build-ups in the form of swabbed surfaces, weighed deposits, or biofilm collection devices (coupons) which can all be tested with ease.
- All interferences such as solids, color, residual chemical, and other characteristics inherent to sample matrices are mitigated.
- All materials are stable for two years at room temperature.*
|Method||2nd Generation ATP|
|What is detected?||Total Microorganisms|
|Interferences in detecting total living biomass||None|
|How long to get results?||Minutes|
|Can give results onsite?||Yes|
|What types of samples can be tested?||Fluids & Solids|
|How much skill is required?||Low|
|What is the capital cost?||Low|
|What is the cost per test?||Moderate|
|What is its best use?||Total microbiological concentration|
- Production & Hygienic Surfaces
- Biofilm Collection Devices
- Corrosion Products & Slimes
- Biologically-active Filter Media