Quench-Gone Aqueous (QGA™)
Using a single analysis, Quench-Gone Aqueous (QGA) provides a rapid and interference-free determination of total microbiological concentration in any filterable water sample with a wide detection range. Use this test kit to perform source-to-tap surveys and characterize complete systems, identify areas of concern, and validate corrective action – all in the same shift!
- ASTM D4012 compliant.
- Measure only living biomass via Cellular ATP.
- Results available in < 5 minutes.
- Low Detection Limit of nominally 0.1pg/mL (100 Microbial Equivalents per mL), although simple test modifications can allow even greater sensitivity.
- All interferences such as turbidity, salinity, color, residual chemical, and other characteristics inherent to sample matrices are mitigated.
- All materials are stable for two years at room temperature.*
|Method||2nd Generation ATP|
|What is detected?||Total Microorganisms|
|Interferences in detecting total living biomass||None|
|How long to get results?||Minutes|
|Can give results onsite?||Yes|
|What types of samples can be tested?||Fluids & Solids|
|How much skill is required?||Low|
|What is the capital cost?||Low|
|What is the cost per test?||Moderate|
|What is its best use?||Total microbiological concentration|
Fresh & Salt Water