QuenchGone21 Industrial (QG21I™)
- QuenchGone21 Industrial Standard Test Kit (QG21I-50C) provides materials to perform 50 analyses each of Total ATP (or tATP: living plus dead biomass) and Dissolved ATP (or dATP: dead biomass only). This provides the most accurate indication of living microorganisms only via Cellular ATP and allows computation of the Biomass Stress Index to assess microbial population health.
- QuenchGone21 Industrial tATP-only Test Kit (QG21It-100C) provides materials to perform only 100 analyses of tATP. Use this kit when no differentiation between living and dead microbes is required.
QuenchGone21 Industrial (QG21I) accurately monitors total microbiological concentration (and optionally, stress level) in any high-solids industrial process water stream such as papermaking process water and food processing streams. LuminUltra’s advanced reagent system provides an accurate, repeatable, and interference-free quantification of total bioburden on-the-spot, checking for contamination from the process fluids through to the finished product.
- Measure only living biomass via Cellular ATP.
- Measure biomass health via the Biomass Stress Index.
- Results available in < 5 minutes.
- Low Detection Limit is nominally 5 pg/mL, thereby providing ample detection range for any control program for industrial process waters.
- All interferences such as turbidity, salinity, color, residual chemical, and other characteristics inherent to sample matrices are mitigated.
- All materials are stable for two years at room temperature.*
|2nd Generation ATP
|What is detected?
|Interferences in detecting total living biomass
|How long to get results?
|Can give results onsite?
|What types of samples can be tested?
|Fluids & Solids
|How much skill is required?
|What is the capital cost?
|What is the cost per test?
|What is its best use?
|Total microbiological concentration
- Papermaking Process Waters
- Pulping Process Waters
- Food Processing Slurries
- Process Wash Waters